Sunday, December 26, 2010

we are moving

I'm back and it isn't even the end of January yet! I'm not sure how regular my posts will be (no weekly plans or friday favs), but I am sort of back.

The house that we have been renting for that past 4.5 years has been on the market for a year, and it finally sold. To begin with we weren't sure how and when everything was going to happen, but now everything is lined up and it's time to pack. We will be moving a whole mile from our current house to a much larger house. I am so excited about the extra room. We are going from approx. 1200 square feet, 3 bedrooms,  1 bath, and a single garage, to 2000 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a double garage. We will be renting again, but are very excited about our new adventure. The new house needs a LOT OF LOVE. It was built in 1970 and hasn't been updated AT ALL. I'm talking lots of green carpet and wallpaper.  God TOTALLY saw ahead and provided this house for us. He gets all of the Glory. I was a little hesitant to rent a house that needed so much updating, but the man we are renting from worked a great deal with us and we are going to update the house. Anything we want, nothing has to be approved.

What does this mean for you? It means that I will have a TON of home updating and organizing projects to share with all of you. At this point I'm not sure how fast the updates for the house will go, but I will keep you  in the loop and you will get to see all of the progress.

We move in just under 3 weeks, so I will be busy packing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move. Praying it will all go well. I just became a follower. Hope you will follow me too :) Jenny at thepetersporch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exciting, nikki! enjoy your new, bigger space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nikki! I hope you have fun updating your new home. Take your time! We've been in our home for 7 years, and are STILL working on it. May the Lord bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...