Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you spot the lie?

I got this idea from Liz, at It's Great To Be Home....

I thought it would be a fun way for you to learn more about me and I can learn more about you.

I have listed 10 random "facts" about myself. Nine of the facts are true and one is a lie. Can you spot the lie?

1. I am allergic to cats.
2. In the 8th grade I wore a neck brace and was on crutches.
3. I once had the opportunity to play the trumpet in a Jazz Band on Beale Street.
4. I drink my coffee black.
5. I have been to Europe.
6. I have been skydiving.
7. I was 18 when I got married.
8. I am the oldest of 3 children.
9. I broke my pinky playing kick ball.
10. I always wanted to be a stay-at-home mother.

Now it is your turn.

1. Vote - Which of these "facts" is really a lie.
2. Leave me a comment and tell me 2 facts and a lie about yourself. (let's keep it fun, no deep dark secrets)
3.Come back Saturday and see which "fact" was a lie. Also, let me know which one of yours was a lie.




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...