Thursday, September 4, 2014

Plum Paper Planner Review - 8 Months In



The Plum Paper Planner Review that I wrote earlier this year, continues to be one of the most viewed posts on my blog. I wrote the review right after I received the planner, so I decided it was time to give you an update now that I have been using it for 8 months.

I use this planner for everything! I am a list girl, so this layout is working really well for me.

I started out using mechanical pencils, but have recently ventured out and started using Sharpie Pens. They are working well so far. There is a little bit of bleed through, but I think I read that Plum Paper has started using a thicker paper, so this may not be the case for those with a "newer model".



I still use the bottom section for planning our meals each week.


The main thing I wanted to show you is the different ways that I am using the Note pages. If I order this planner again, I will order extra note pages if the option is still there.

In the front of the planner I keep a running list of "Projects" and "To Purchase". The "To Purchase" list is mostly for things around the house like furniture or larger items that I need to plan for.


I have started using the Monthly tabs for sticky notes. They have worked out really well for tracking weight and measurements, grocery lists, and just random things that I don't really need written in the planner, but like to have with my planner.


My favorite addition is my cleaning/household chore list. I sometimes change up our routine based on the time of year and our schedule. I like being able to refer to my list, but also having the flexibility to change it up when needed. Washi tape is my friend.



Is the planner worth the money? Yes, absolutely!

Will I order this planner again? This is a toss up. I still prefer this layout, but I have an Erin Condren credit, so I think I may get an Erin Condren Life Planner to try out. If I end up not liking the EC layout for my everyday planner I can use it as a blogging planner, and then order another one from Plum Paper to use everyday. I really like this planner, but I do like the idea of using the EC so that I can really figure out which one I like best. I have only used the Plum Paper one at this point.

How has the planner held up? I have been using the planner for a 8 months, and it still looks great. Mine stays on the counter/desk most days, so it hasn't been put through the test of being transported in a purse every day.

What kind of planner do you use?


*I was not paid or perked to write this review. All opinions are my own.





I will be linking this post to:

nikkisnacs

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge list maker... I usually write it all up in Notepad on my Mac Book... and then I have Google Calendar that I use on my Mac Book and iPhone for all of the kids activities, DR appts, etc. I really miss having a planner like this, there is something about writing it all down. I should get one just for all of my crafts/blogs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...