(that is Henry waving)
I don't normally participate in these kinds of things, but I have really enjoyed reading 7 things about some of my favorite blogger friends. So thank you Stasia, for nominating me for this one.
7 things about me...
1. I love Jesus and seek to be more like Him everyday.
2. I am usually really awkward when I first meet someone or have a first conversation with someone that I have met, but haven't really talked to. Example: This past Sunday at church a girl was waiting to talk to me in the hall. I have been introduced to her, but it had been a while. I new her name, but when she reintroduced herself I repeated her name instead of giving her my name. I just have to laugh at myself.
3. I cut my own hair. I have never been the girl that enjoys going to get my hair done. Two years ago I was on vacation with my Mom and Sister and I talked my sister into cutting my hair after watching a You Tube Video. I been cutting it myself ever since. I typically watch a few how to videos on Saturday night, and then cut my hair Sunday morning before church.
4. I normally have no less than 4.5 projects going on at one time. This would be great if I made the time to blog about all of these projects.
5. I play the trumpet. It has been a few years since I have played, but I am starting to miss it.
6. I get overwhelmed very easily. This is why I say "NO" so often. (#4 may contribute to this.)
7. Some of my favorite things are the color green, spray paint, cooking, learning to take better pictures, decorating, a nice cup of coffee, staying up late to enjoy the quite (I don't this often anymore, I need my sleep), a good nap on Sunday afternoon, a date night with my husband, a fun little adventure with my boys, and getting to have a conversation with an adult that doesn't get interrupted by a kid.
I am nominating anyone that would like to participate. If you post 7 things, please let me know so that I can come check them out.