Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 16 + Features and our NEW HOSTESS


Welcome to another What You Wish Wednesday!

I am so glad you came by today. I hope that you will help me welcome our newest hostess, Amanda, from Cultivate Create. I introduced her last week, but today is her first "official" What You Wish Wednesday.




This Week's Features


Why I Stopped Using Shampoo by Jenny at Jenny Cupido -  Y'all. I have seen this a few times, but Jenny does such a great job really explaining the whole process. I have always been a "must wash my hair every single day kind of girl", but have recently in the last several months been shampooing every other day. It has been great, but this looks and sounds amazing. Do you know how much time this would save me? I think I may finally give this a try.


Red Velevet Crinkles by Khit at A Bountiful Love - One of my husband's favorite cakes is Red Velvet, so I am thinking that these might be a big hit.   

Grab a button for your blog if you were featured!
nikkisnacs

We also have a new Pinterest Board so that you can see all of the "What You Wish Wednesday" Features in one place. You can follow along HERE.


Alright, it's your turn to link up your posts this week.

WYWW Details:


  • Share a recent post from your blog. 
  • Include the WYWW button (code below) and/or a visible link-back to this post.  
  • Check out a few of the shared links.
  • By submitting a link, you are giving me authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, I will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!
  • Follow along: 
AMANDA | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN'
nikkisnacs







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...