Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Around My House

Christmas Decor 2009


The Christmas Tree


The Mantle


A closeup of my paper garland.


A few of my favorite handmade ornaments.


Some of my snowmen.


The Buffet



The other side of the Dining Room.

You have officially taken the tour of my Christmas decor. I made a lot of what you see. I also didn't buy a single new thing this year. That is a first for me.

My favorite thing this year is the stick arrangement that I made on the buffet. I just added silver sticks and silver ornaments for some sparkle. It was super simple and made a huge impact.


This post is linked to:

Dare to Deck the Halls
Christmas Tour of Homes with the Nester


5 comments:

  1. I love your paper garland! Did you make that yourself? I love all of the silver things on your buffet as well!

    Happy touring! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the lime green and red you use.
    Beautiful collage of painted frames too.
    Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures....lime green is my color

    Your pictures are great. There are new tree pictures up on the holiday blog...and I am loving looking through all the beautiful decorations on the Home Tour...Just need a few free hours...
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun decorations! I love the ornament with the curly ribbon in it - what a great idea! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your Christmas Spirit & decorations in your home. You are welcome to stop by my blog to view my tour as well.
    Happy Holidays & Many Blessings
    Campbelljane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...