Friday, June 18, 2010

My Favorite Blog Feature Friday - the anderson crew


Have you "met" Emily from the anderson crew?
She is an amazing photographer!

She has 4 of the cutest little kids I have ever seen.

She is crafty.

AND
she has great style when it comes to decorating her home.

Check out this table redo.

and this kid room for 2.

She also has a challenge called {embrace} the camera.
If you are a mama you really should {embrace} this challenge.

Now go visit Emily.
This mama has some serious talent.


4 comments:

  1. I love her nursery room! Never would have thought to use embroidery hoops with fabric. So creative. Her kids are adorable and they all look alike too.

    -Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nikki!
    i loved reading this--so glad you enjoy my blog, as i totally enjoy writing it :)

    you're sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..how fun...I will have to check her out:)-
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE emily's blog too!!
    thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...