Saturday, August 7, 2010

the funny guy

I know everyone thinks that their kid is funny, but this kid keeps us rolling. 
Here are some Cade Quotes of the Summer.


Today on the way home from Water World - it was either a pigeon, TOUCAN, or a dove that I saw on that softball field

A regular day at home -My brain just hatched an idea!
The same regular day at home - My shirt is getting too small, it must be shrinking.

At Water World - Mommy, I asked that girl her name, can I splash her now? 

One morning at home - Me - Cade, why is henry crying? what did u do to him? 
                                         Cade - I was touching his eyeball

In the car on the way home from Target - There is nothing better than a cherry poptart on a hot day! 



These are from the weekend of N and K's wedding.

At the rehearsal dinner
- Mommy, we sure know a lot of people at this restaurant.

At the ballgame after Aunt C sang the National Anthem they they played some music
- Mommy that is NOT Aunt C singing, and she is the one doing the music tonight.

On the way back to the condo - Daddy, do they have to melt a whole bunch of ice to make hose water?

The day after the wedding - Mommy, I had so much fun being K and N's ring bearer, I think I'll be a ring bearer several more times this fall and winter.


What is the funniest thing that your kid said this week?

3 comments:

  1. Don't you wish you could just bottle up all of that funny? Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love kids innocent sweet spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! He is such a little character!! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...