Saturday, September 25, 2010

buffalo wings {the boil and bake method}


Buffalo Wings - I can't even say that I even really liked them until my last pregnancy, but now I want them all the time. I don't like to fry food so we came up with another method that is just as tasty.


-prepare wings (separate at joint and discard tip, or just buy the drumettes)
-fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil
-add wings and boil for 5 min.
-remove wings from water
-place wings on a broiler pan that has been spray with cooking spray
-bake wings on broiler pan for 20 mins at 425 degrees, turn wings and bake an additional 15-20 mins
-coat wings in your fav buffalo or bbq sauce
-enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...