Monday, November 29, 2010

the Christmas Card

I have used Shutterfly for cards and photobooks in the past, so when I heard they were giving away 50 free holiday cards I jumped at the opportunity. Their quality is top notch, and their turn around time is very fast.

It is almost December and I still haven't had our "Christmas Card Pic" taken, but there is still time. I'm sure trying to get a decent shot of our new family of 4 will not be fun.

The good thing is that picking out the card design from Shutterfly will be much easier. Have you seen all of the great designs that they have this year?

Here are a few designs that I am considering for our 2010 card:




 Which one is your fav? 
I'm having a hard time choosing.

My style tends to be little on the contemporary side, but they have pages and pages of different designs, so I'm sure that you will find a design that is just right for your family.

Shutterfly has more than just Christmas photo cards and holiday cards. They also have a great selection of party invitations and calendars for 2011 that would make wonderful Christmas gifts. I'm sure that any grandparent would enjoy looking at a calendar with pictures of their family instead of a random flower, animal, or pretty scene.

Are you a blogger? If so, be sure to sign up to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.



Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

  1. oh those are all so cute! i think i like the third one the best! those calendars are super cute too~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...