Sunday, November 28, 2010

weekly plan - november 29, 2010 (and a SALE)


sunday - lunch - turkey sandwiches
              dinner - loaded baked potatoes with sauteed mushrooms
monday - creamy chicken and wild rice soup (recipe coming later this week), bread
tuesday - small group
wednesday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots
thursday - bean and rice enchiladas
friday - takeout
saturday - grilled steak fajitas

to do
sew more camera ruffled wrist straps
get in the mood to decorate for Christmas (I am normally on top of this)

SALE
Tomorrow I will be listing some point and shoot ruffled wrist straps on my facebook page for cyber monday (they will be on sale all week). I am currently not taking custom orders do to time constraints, so first come first serve. I will continue to add new ones through the week as I have time to get them sewn, but I'm not sure how many that will be. The design is new and improved, so be sure to check them out. (and like me on FB if you haven't already)

They make great stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, or just a little something for a friend or relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...