Wednesday, January 12, 2011

House Progress

Here is a look at what we have been up to.

Ripping out 40 year old carpet. 

 Taking out balusters (do you see how far apart these are?)

Laying tile on the bottom floor.

Getting old and new balusters ready to paint.

We still have a lot to do before we move on Saturday. I'm just really thankful for all of the family and friends that have done so much to help. 
There is still a chance that the new carpet for upstairs will be in and installed by Friday, but it will most likely be one day next week. It looks like we will be camping out in the playroom downstairs until it's all done. 

When I have a chance I plan to make and post a list of all of the projects on the to do list, it's long. I plan to take my time, but I'm not sure how long I will be able to look at all of the wallpaper. 



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I know stuff like this is a LOT of work, but to me it sooo exciting at the same time! I LOOOOVE before and after pics! Can't wait to see more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much to do and so much to look forward to! It's going to be great!

    goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm sure you can't wait to have a "brand new" house.. It's so much more meaningful when you worked hard for it no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been busy! how exciting! can't wait to see it all finished~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...