Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Kid is Funny!

My little guys got in some Papa and Nana time this week, so I have been working on painting Cade's room. I feel like I am getting slower at painting with every room I take on in this house. Must. Keep. Going.

Anyway, I went to  pick up my little guys this morning and Cade overheard the conversation that I was having with his daddy on the way home. Here's a look at the convo we had the rest of the way home.

Cade - Mommy, didn't you use the paint and primer in one?
Me - No baby, I didn't. I'm painting over wallpaper so I needed to use regular primer and then paint, but it still needs another coat of paint.
Cade - Well, with paint and primer in one there are only two steps. Paint and prime, and then REST!

I love that kid.


Here's a look at the room inspiration. I keep having to remind myself that it will be great when it's all done. Must. Keep. Going.

What projects are you working on this week?



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

  1. This week, my project is a bag for my big sister's B-day...she wants a zipper, so it will be a fun project. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is a good project. I bet your big sister is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, sounds like Mommy needs a break from painting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...