Friday, July 8, 2011

friday favs - July 8


It's Friday, and I couldn't be more excited, other than that means it's time to go to the grocery store.

It's been a good week. Here's the list of some of my favs.

-My mom was off for a few days, so we had lunch and took the boys to see CARS 2. Cade had a blast and I know for sure that I will not be taking Henry to see any of the $1 movies this summer.

-Cade had his first sleepover.

-Henry said poop!

-I got to help a friend rearrange the built ins in her living room. This is one of my fav things to do. You can totally change the look and feel of a room just by moving stuff around.

I came a cross some great things in blog land this week, but did you see this headboard that Meredith and her husband made at Welcome to Heardmont? It's simply gorgeous, the color and nailhead trim - perfect!



Have a great weekend!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...