Tuesday, November 1, 2011

painted drawers



I am a little early to the Pinterest Challenge, but that is because I have a really fun 2 Bills 2 Blow scheduled for tomorrow. So, you get to see my pin project now.


This is the pin that started it all. 
I knew when I saw this dresser that I wanted to do this on my nightstand. I just needed to be sure that whatever I was going to do in our bedroom would work with this.


Here is my nightstand before (in our previous house).
 Nice, but I wanted something a little bolder.



And after a little brown paint. 
I am now highly motivated to finish the rest of the room.
I may still change out the hardware, but I won't decide until I've made some more progress with the rest of the room.

One pin down, 485 to go.



P.S. Be sure to go HERE to enter the giveaway for 25 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly.






Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

7 comments:

  1. I have two night stands that I need to redo for the girls room. Any advice on how to start. Love this idea, rather than the brown I could use one of the colors in the comfort set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out pretty, Nicole! The brown does make a bold statement. Way to go! Oh and btw, I awarded you the Liebster award on my blog so check it out when you get a chance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I may have to try this on my next piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me what pain colors you used on the dresser! Especially the brown! Thanks! Your project rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...