Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Card Books

I know that Christmas has come and gone, but I wanted to go ahead and show you my Christmas Card Books.

If you are on Pinterest it is safe to say that you have seen the Christmas Card Book by close2myart that is floating around and the printable cover for said Christmas Card Book by eighteen25.


Well, last week when I was putting all of my Christmas stuff up and going through cabinets (am I the only one that does 2-3 major projects at once?) I remembered the pin and decided to just assemble my Christmas Card Books right then. I knew that if I didn't do it right away I may not get around to it. I didn' have any rings, but I did have ribbon, and Christmas cards all the way back to 2005 (They were in one of the cabinets I was cleaning out).  I knew that one day I would come across the "perfect" thing to do with them. Thank you, Pinterest! Ok, anyway, I just hole punched everything and strung them with ribbon. I eventually went back with some Christmas-y cardstock and ribbon to make covers, and printed out a label with the year to put on the front of each book. You can make these as simple or elaborate as you would like. I obviously went simple.


Do you keep or trash your Christmas cards?

Linking up to:
A Bowl Full of Lemons




Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by HOME: MADE! I'm a sucker for free printables as well! ;)

    Your Christmas Card book is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually trash them but I'm keeping them this year! I think it will be fun to look at them in future years. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out very cute. I usually don't keep my cards but I might from now on and do this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...