Friday, February 10, 2012

Randomness

  • Hi, I really am still around.  I wasn't planning to take break from the blog, but we have had some "stuff" going on that was more important. Family First - Always. I'm going to go ahead and say upfront that my posting may be really consistent OR super sporadic for a while. Just hang with me, please.
  • I really want to pick back up with the 2 Bills 2 Blow series, but I have no one lined up. Anyone want guest post? If so, just shoot me an email and I'll get you on the schedule. 
  • I haven't been blogging, but I have still been doing stuff around the house. I've got some fun organizing posts coming soon. Oh, and I have rearranged a ton of stuff in my house. (does it ever end?)
  • Henry turned 2 yesterday! Seriously, how did this happen so fast?  I need to do a whole post about his b-day, but I will tell you that he is not a fan of Chuck E. Cheese. Oh well, I tried.
  • That is all for now.




Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your support of my adoption! I can't wait to tell Kendall and Journey about you and your love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to getting to meet them one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...