Friday, September 28, 2012

2 Bills 2 Blow - One Crafty Momma



Hey Y'all, I'm Victoria from One.Crafty.Momma and Sew Victoria Sew.

I'm so excited to be a party of 2 Bills 2 Blow!! 

We have lived in our house for a little over a year. When we moved in, we put some paint on the walls - and moved our stuff in. We were combining a two bedroom apartment and a three bedroom townhouse - and A LOT of toys! It was a little crazy! 

Now, a year later, we are considering some new paint and a little different look for our home. 

So, if I had 2 bills 2 blow...

Most of the walls in our home are Olympic Paint - Earl Gray (Left) with an accent of Rum Raisin (Right) on the big wall in the living room. We love the colors, but we quickly realized how dark it is making our home!

So, the first bit of money I'd spend would be this:
This is Valspar's Careless Whisper (left) and Stormy Cove (right) - there goes $70! 

The next thing I really want to do is add something like this to the big window: 
via pinterest
Cost is about $30. Obviously in a different pattern though, something like this:
via pinterest
I'd then accessorize with some throw pillows:
via pinterest

via pinterest
And FINALLY - I'd beg someone to buy me this: 
via Etsy
Because I love love love Barn Owl Primatives!

I clearly need more than 2 Bills, but I'd totally love them as a start! 

Thanks Nikki for having me! :) 






Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. The navy trellis fabric is on of my favs! Such a pretty choice. I digging the whole new color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...