Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favs - Feb. 1

It have been ages since I have done a Friday Favs round up, but I thought I would give it a go this week.

DIY Metallic Art by While They Snooze
This is such a great piece. You know me; I am always looking for ways to revamp things that I currently have or can pick up for next to nothing at a thrift store. Sarah from While They Snooze did such a great job on this. She nailed the colors!

I painted a canvas white yesterday and am still trying to decide what I want to do with it. This is a definite possibility.

Premier Prints Towers Dossett Mandarin Turquoise
 I have been making some changes in our living room this week. The changes have been made using paint, but this fabric might be a nice addition. I just like it. I like the Greek Key design. I like the color. Now I just need to finish up the things I am already working on and then see if I can find the perfect place to bring this fabric in.

Colorful and Fun Kitchen Decor


Shauna from Satori Design for Living did a great round up of colorful and fun kitchen accessories. There are several that I would enjoy having in my kitchen.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...