Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favs - Oct. 4

I have come across a few fun things that I wanted to share this week.


As a homeschooling Mama, I am really enjoying this series so far by Our Joy...His Glory.



If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that this cake from Whipperberry was a hit! It was seriously good, and really easy. It was the first time I had ever made any type of pound cake.




I have finally have a Pin It Button on all of my posts. I am sometimes very technically challenged, but this Pin, was quite the find.  A great tutorial by My Family Wall.







Our Kid Kitchen was featured on Apartment Therapy this week, along with several other really great kid kitchens. It was a nice surprise, for sure.

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Nikki! Thanks for the feature. I am glad you are liking the series...I've been hoping that I wasn't boring ppl to tears. Also, thanks for sharing the "pin it" tutorial. I am SO trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie, you are welcome! I have lots of friends that homeschool. It's always nice to compare notes.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...