Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sleep

This series is all about choosing to become a  Less Selfish Wife and Mommy. Some of the things that I have decided are selfish for me, may or may not be selfish for you. We are all unique families, with unique goals and priorities. This is really me taking a look at my life, and choosing to make things better for my family.

One of the areas that needs some major revamping are my sleeping patterns. I am a night owl, and I don't like getting up in the morning. I have developed a very bad habit of going to be really late and getting up late.

I enjoy the quite while everyone else is sleeping. My boys are loud.  All the time. I just enjoy the quite. The problem, is that it sets me up for a very unproductive day. Not good. I know that I am the only one that can fix this, and that this will help me be a less selfish wife and mommy, but I have to admit that I'm not excited about it. I want to hang on to the late quite nights, but deep down I know that it is a change I need to make.

If I am more rested I will be nicer.
I will be more prepared for the day.
I will have more energy to get through the day.
I will get some extra time with my husband in the morning.
Did I already say that if I am well rested I would be nicer?

I am going to make it a priority to break this bad habit. I am going to go to bed at a decent time, so that I can get up at a decent time ready to start the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...