Saturday, October 12, 2013

What is Next?

I have to admit that when I started this series, I really wasn't sure what direction it go. I'm still not an expert on being a Less Selfish Wife and Mommy, but I can say that there have been some heart changes in me that needed to take place.

I have decided that next week I want to talk about some of the practical things that I have to choose to do everyday. The things that I'm not always good at, and don't always enjoying doing, but are necessary for things in our home to run smoothly.

Have you had to change your heart and thinking about certain things when it comes to being a wife and mommy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...