Friday, February 7, 2014

Home Sweet Home - Free Printable


Hi. My name is Nikki and I can't stop making printables. Seriously.

I guess I like that I can make whatever I want, in the colors that I want, and it costs me less than $2 to have them printed at Sams Club. If I get bored with whatever I printed and framed, it didn't cost me a much money, so I don't have to feel bad about changing it up.

I think I am going to start having a Freebie Friday, where I offer some type of free printable. Will this last forever? It's not likely, but as long as I am on this kick, I might as well share.




I recently updated several things in our front entry, and needed a something to frame. I decided on  "HOME sweet HOME".  Henry says it more like, "HOME WHEAT HOME", and it just melts my heart when he does.

Be on the lookout for the new, and much improved, front entry pics and updates next week. 

Have a great weekend!

*All printables are for personal use only. Right click on the image to save to your computer, and then print wherever you have your pictures printed. This one prints best as an 8 x 10 or smaller.


I am linking this post to these blog parties. Please go check them out.
A Bowl Full of Lemons
The Pearl Blog - All Things Pretty Part-ay
Liz Marie Blog
House of Rose
Blissfully Ever After
Love of Home and Family
Tatertots and Jello
I Heart Nap Time
Lil' Luna
Somewhat Simple
Today's Creative Blog
Suburbs Mama
Making Home Base
Design, Dining + Diapers
Frugal Friday - The Shabby Nest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...