Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan #3


I feel so behind! Our weekend was  jam packed, and right now is the first time I have been able to think about what we are going to eat this week. I have a few things left from last week that I ended up not cooking, so we'll have them this week. I plan to add more pics as I can.

Sunday Lunch - Out

Sunday Dinner - Out (this is what happens when I don't have anything planned.)

Monday - Grilled Chicken, Chopped Asian Salad, Rice



Tuesday - Italian Beef Sub Casserole (I brown my ground beef and add Italian Seasoning instead of using meatballs)



Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin, with a side of Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce over noodles, and Steamed Broccoli

Thursday - BBQ Pork (leftover tenderloin) Sandwiches on Garlic Toast, Chilps, Fruit


 Friday - French Bread Pizza


Saturday - Burgers on the Grill, Roasted Veggies


I had planned to share a fun new DIY project, but it has been really dark like it is going to rain, so I haven't been able to get pics. I sure hope the weather cooperates for me.

ItsOverflowing

Aimee, from It's Overflowing featured my painted Media Cabinet today. Please go check it out!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...