Friday, August 8, 2014

Five on Friday


  
one. I really have no words for the face that Henry is making.



two. Apparently Wednesday was National Root Beer Float Day. My boys had never had one, so I had to remedy that.




three. I really need to hem these curtains.


four. I revealed the new paint color in our dining room this week. Be sure to check it out if you missed it.



five. I am working on a new Homeschool Series that will be coming soon. If there is anything particular that you would like for me to include in the series, or if you would like to guest post, please send me an email.





I'm Sharing This Post at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...