Friday, October 31, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Painted Chair


We have made it to day 31 of this series! If you have been reading along from the beginning, thank you for sticking it out. 

This particular painted chair isn't spectacular, but I saved it for last because is gives you a sneak peek at my new office nook that I will be revealing in the near future.





I have been working on my new office nook and needed a new chair for my desk. I have one chair left from the first dining room set we ever purchased that I am using as a stand in until I find exactly what I want. I want something a little more comfy, but this is working for now.


 I used my favorite green spray paint, Ivy Leaf by Krylon. I took it outside, wiped it down with a de-glosser, add a coat of primer, and then a few coats of paint. It was very simple. I really like the pop of green with my new white desk.

I hope you have enjoyed this series. It was fun looking back at old projects and doing a few new ones. A Simple Painted Project will always be my favorite. 



This post is day 31 of a 31 day Series. You can see all 31 Simple Painted Projects HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...