Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Monogramed Wreath



I have wanted to get back in the groove of completing fun projects and using my trusty spray paint and glue gun, but let's be real, I need to start small. So, a simple wreath it is. I wanted something a little fresh for spring.

Supplies


-grapevine wreath-wooden letter-spray paint if the letter needs to be painted
-fabric (burlap would work great)
-hot glue gun and glue sticks


I'm pretty sure you can figure it out from here, but just in case here is the process.

The Process



- Spray paint your letter if it needs it, and then let it dry completely.



- Cut fabric into one long strip.




- Glue one end of the fabric to the middle of the back of your letter.




- Loop the fabric over the middle top of the wreath and adjust it so that it is in the center of the wreath.
- Glue the fabric other side of the fabric to the back of the letter. You will trim off any excess.



- Hang it on your door.

I'm happy to finally have a touch of spring on my front door. If you make this wreath be sure and let me know, I'd like to see it.

Linked to: Funky Junk Interiors



2 comments:

  1. Love the houndstooth fabric and the letter. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like wreaths, but this is very classy! The houndstooth is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...