Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keeping The Kid Busy

Do you remember my post about turning of the TV for 4 days?
I am happy to report that all is going well.

We have summer passes to a local water park,
but haven't been able to go much because of the rain.

So, I came up with a plan B.

Day 1
- He spent with his great grandmother.

Day 2 - We went to the store and loaded up on construction paper,
glue and scissors for and art day, and supplies to make a RATTLE SNAKE BUDDY.
(be sure to check out the tutorial and the rest of the V & Co. blog)

Day 3 - We are going to make a snake buddy or two, and then do a little baking.

Day 4 - We are hoping to get in some pool time.

2 days down and 2 to go. He is doing great and really enjoying all of this crafty stuff.


2 comments:

  1. you have a GREAT BLOG! I also want to do that snake with my little ones. come visit me at Everything else I love www.foodfuncreativenessandgardening.blogspot.com

    Have a great day! -Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am going to have to try that little snake out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...