Wednesday, August 11, 2010

blueberry banana bread


Blueberry Banana Bread
Combine:
4 very ripe bananas (or 3 bananas and 1/2 cup applesauce if you only have 3 bananas)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 c. melted, salted butter (cooled)
1 egg
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda

Gradually add:
1.5 cup flour

Stir in:
1/2 cup blueberries

Pour batter into lightly greased loaf pan and bake at 325 degrees (F) for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean. (I baked mine in an 8x8 glass pan for the same amount of time.)

adapted from Katie's banana bread - um, it's the exact recipe I just added blueberries. :)

2 comments:

  1. the bread sounds good, but I like your new background. apparently its update day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I think I may add this on the to do list for tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...