Friday, August 6, 2010

friday favs


I am figuring out that if I feature one of my favorite blogs every Friday I will not be able to continue this My Favorite Blog Feature Friday forever. I have a long list of blogs that I subscribe to , but I really want to the ones I feature as favorites to actually be favorites. And when I say favorite, I mean that I read their new post as soon as I see it in my reader because I just can't wait. I still have a lot more favorites to feature, but I really want this to continue for more that just a few months.

So, I'm going to change things up a bit, and just do friday favs.  It may be a favorite blog, a favorite post, an inspiration picture, an etsy find, a favorite picture I took of the boys, something (anything) that I considered a favorite for the week.

I'm also thinking that I may turn this into a fav linky party where YOU will get to link to your fav of the week. Maybe it was a favorite post that you read or wrote for the week, or a fav new recipe you tried. We will see how it goes. Anyone game? Will you all link up?

Since this has turned into a LONG post, I'll get right right to it.


my fav this week


There are so many things that I like about it. 
The use of color, the storage under the bed, and the "f" pillow. 
I just might have to get that bed for Cade's room
It is what I have pictured in my head, but haven't actually seen in person. 
The bed is from IKEA, so it is very affordable, but the closest IKEA to me is 4 hours away. GRRRRR
Anyone want to pick up a bed and drive it to my house?
Anyone?

Go take a look at this big boy room. There are a lot of details to take in.

1 comment:

  1. I love this room and have been creating a similar gallery in my kids room. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...