Sunday, October 3, 2010
the newlywed game?
Katie at Cleared for Takeoff, and Jana from The Daily Dover recently asked their husbands some questions Newlywed style. I found it rather entertaining, so, I did the same. We have been married for 12 years so I'm pretty sure we don't qualify as newlyweds anymore. He SHOULD get these right.
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
not entirely true, I don't like excessive amounts of mayo. (He eats it on fries and crackers, gross)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
it depends on where we go
he is exactly right
5. What shirt size does she have?
he is being nice, these days mostly XL, but I'm working on that
6. What shoe size does she have?
7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
really? not even close. Chicken salad on toasted wheat
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
nope, something spicy (some type of chinese or thai food)
9. What is her favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms... I don't know
NEGATIVE - I don't know that I've ever even had Lucky Charms. I know that I've never bought them in the almost 13 years that we have been married. Honeynut Cheerios or Rasin Bran
10. What would she never wear?
A jock strap
HA! He nailed that one.
11. What is her favorite sports team?
The Orlando Magic
That is quite funny, actually. I'm really not into sports at all. We went to an Orlando Magic playoff game on my 30th bday and had a blast. Now I don't mind watching them on occasion.
12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
let me pour the coffee while I think about that one....
try on ALL of your clothes before we leave the house and then leave the ones that didn't make the cut on the bed
Very true - I do that every Sunday morning before church
13. What is her heritage?
14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
negative-I still like it, but it was my fav when I was 5. I'll take something chocolate. He thinks that because I like fruity chewy candy I prefer everything fruity over chocolate.
15. Did she play sports in high school?
He's right again. I played the trumpet in the band and was the Drum Major my Senior year.
16. What could she spend hours doing?
17. What is the unique talent that she has?
Thanks, babe! I like to think of it as crafty.
18. What is her type of coffee?
yep, at least twice a day
There you have it folks. After 12 years of marriage my husband knows most things about me, well, except what I like to eat.