My little guy turned 9 months old on Tuesday.
I know I have said this before, but his first year is going by way too fast.
- He is a complete Mama's boy.
- He has the 'super fast' army crawl down pat. He can get it done.
- When he crawls he usually has a toy in each hand.
- His favorite place to be is in his big brother's room.
- He is just starting to pull up.
- He will not eat avocado or rice.
- He smiled at the nurse after she gave him a shot. Not a single tear. He is tough.
Weight - 17 lbs. 9 oz.
Height - 28 inches
Diaper - size 3
Clothes - Size 6-12 months