Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday SALE - p&s ruffled wrist straps



The point and shoot ruffled wrist straps are now listed on facebook.


SALE price is $5 (reg. $10)

Today there are only 7 available, but I will continue to add some through the week. I am not taking any custom orders at this time. Grab them while they are available.

Just send me and email and let me know which one you want and I will send you a paypal invoice. Shipping is $2. If you are a local I will accept cash or check.

What Cyber Monday SALES are you shopping today?



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I kind of miss my point and shoot these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...