Mr. Henry is 10 months old as of last week.
- He still has 6 teeth
- He will only eat table food (no more purees)
- He eats a LOT
- He is still army crawling (with something in each hand)
- He started making a new clicking noise
- He still doesn't "talk" much (how could he with a brother that doesn't stop talking)
- He is cruising on the funiture
- He understands no and doesn't try to do something after he has been told no. (good boy)
- He tries his best to climb onto Cade's bed, but hasn't done it yet.
- He really likes balloons and balls.
- If you tell him to "Praise the Lord", he will raise his hands.
- When we put him in his crib he likes to rock himself.
- If he hears music or something with a distinct rhythm we will rock to it.
- He likes to point anyone's nose.
- Wears a size 12 months
- Size 3 diaper
I think he looks like my baby pictures in this photo.