Tuesday, March 29, 2011

over the kitchen sink




I can't say that I have ever been a fan of fluorescent lights. This is 1 of 2 in my kitchen.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to replace it with, but my husband called to tell me that he noticed some pendant lights on clearance at Lowes for $6 each. I told him to bring them home. 
(I have plans for the shade of the other light)


Much better. 
It's nice to have an electrician for a husband.


 This little guy has nothing to do with the kitchen light.
He's just cute.



Be sure to "Like" nikki's nacs on facebook.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 comments:

  1. Yes you are lucky to have an electrician as a husband. I love those pendants and the price what a steal.
    Best part of this post is definitely the picture of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pendant light and what a bargain. I love Lowes, my hubby is manager there and I tell him to be on the look out for great deals, sometimes he does sometimes he doesnt. You definitely are lucky to have an electrician for a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look and it looks like it's matching your curtains so well! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! :) I just became a follower! :) Erin

    http://purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He IS cute!! I love your new light. I'm wondering if we could replace our (nearly identical) fluorescent light above our kitchen sink with something similar, but we definitely don't have the height you do... hmmm - now you've got me thinking!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comments on our bathroom remodel!
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

    ReplyDelete
  6. He IS cute!! I love your new light. I'm wondering if we could replace our (nearly identical) fluorescent light above our kitchen sink with something similar, but we definitely don't have the height you do... hmmm - now you've got me thinking!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comments on our bathroom remodel!
    Meredith @ Welcome to Heardmont

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...