Monday, April 18, 2011

Living Room - The Before and After

The "current" after. 
There is still more to do in this room, but it has come a long way.

  


I'm still trying to decide what I want to do with the tv wall.
Do I mount the tv on the wall, leave it on the cabinet, paint stripes, make a gallery wall?


This corner is bare, but will soon have a piano.
I'm excited to finally have room for my Grandmother's piano.
It's old and big, but I'm happy that I finally have a place for it.


Here is a look at where we started.




Shortly after we moved in.
Before the rug, curtains, and paint.






Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. everything is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job Nicole! I vote for mounting the TV but alas I have no other opinions other than that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that painted dresser by the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looks so good! I love your rug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...