Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Meal Plan - May 1 and a Review

Meal Plan
Sunday - Mother's Day
Monday - sweet potato sausage skillet
Tuesday - week night date night


Wednesday - chicken lettuce wraps, rice (these are really good)
Thursday - chicken quesadillas, black beans
Friday - takeout
Saturday - grilled chicken, grilled veggies, and rice

A Review
 A couple of months ago CSN sent me a gift code so that I could purchase something from one of their many stores and review it. I put the gift code towards the purchase of a breakfast room table.


The table is perfect for our breakfast room. I chose the Laurel Square Pub Table in Dark Walnut based on the price point, size, and finish. We have been using the table for almost 2 months and are still enjoying it. Did I mention that this table is real wood? It is. Great price, great finish, real wood. It's a winner.

The table isn't very heavy, so it does move around a good bit when my 5 year old scoots himself up to the table, but he does the same thing with our dining table.

Have you made any table purchases lately?

*I was provided with a shopping code to use to purchase this item from CSN in exchange for a review of the item, but the opinions are my own. 


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...