Monday, October 31, 2011

trunk or treat 2011


This year we didn't do anything for Halloween, but we did have a great time at the Trunk or Treat that our church hosted last week.



When it came time to decide on a costume this year Cade chose a costume based on how he could win the costume contest. He is quite the little competitor. We decided that his best shot at winning was to dress up like our Pastor. He didn't win, but he did get 2nd place and had a whole lot of fun.


And this little guy, well, he was our little train engineer. I had a feeling that he wouldn't keep much of anything on so we kept it simple.  I had to make him put the hat on for a picture. But the beard, he thought it was great.


Be sure to go HERE to enter the giveaway for 25 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly.



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for posting about my fundraiser! As a single parent adopting I do not qualify for most of the adoption grants out there. Fundraising is my main way avenue. I so appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...