Thursday, November 10, 2011

Major Score!

source

I don't remember where I first laid eyes on this fabric;  I just know that it became a fav immediately! I would really like to use it for curtains in my kitchen, but the $20-$30 per yard price range makes it more that I want to spend. Especially since the background is a soft cream and it doesn't look very "just throw it in the wash" friendly. I've got 2 boys that think fabric is meant to be petted. BUT, I went to Hancocks last week to look at fabric for my dining chairs (still undecided), and saw a bundle of Westminster Aqua/Green fabric folded ever-so-neatly on the remnant table. AND the sign on the table said $3 per yard. I grabbed it quickly and headed to the cutting table to find out how much was there. I knew it wasn't much, and that I was getting it no matter how much was there, but I needed to know.

1.25 yards. I paid a whole $4 (including tax) for 1.25 yards of this fabric. So thank you to whoever didn't by the last 1.25 yards on the bolt so that I could score this fabric for $4.

Z Gallerie $69.99


I just have to figure out where to put it. There is enough to make 2 pillows and they look great in every room in my house. Time will tell. I 'm not ready to commit to a decision just yet. You know, since I have a whole $4 invested.




Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    Thanks for share,
    * Rio Prasetyo *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, that fabric would most likely work perfectly in my family room. But I would definitely like it for curtains. If only I could score it for $3 a yard! Can't wait to see the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Can't wait to see what you decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a steal!! great job on the pilow love the fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...