Monday, November 7, 2011

mirrors

First, I have to make a confession. I have been leaving you our of the loop on my den. I have been frustrated with it. However, it looks nothing like the last pics I have posted. Almost everything has changed. I'm still not done, and there is still some major progress to be made. But, I have some new mirrors that I thought I would show to you. My husband was about to throw them in the dumpster at a job site. He decided that I might want to see what I could do with them so he brought them to me.



He was right. After a little primer and Krylon Ivy Leaf spray paint and they look like this. Now I just have to figure out the best way to get you all up to speed on my den.



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...