I decided to pick out some décor items for our master bedroom which we recently updated, but are still in the process of adding some final touches. Here is a look at the (kinda empty) room:
I have started to add things here and there, but this corner could really use some help:
If I had about $400 I would ditch those grey chairs and get one pretty leather one (gotta stay focused here…that’s not the task). With $200 I would get rid of one of them, then I would add these beautiful items:
1. Porter Leaner Mirror from Cost Plus World Market $119
2. Simple frame from Amazon $6.98
3. Vintage Big Poppy Print from Cartolina on Etsy $18
4. Rust Flounce Pillow from Pier 1 $23.96
5. Ivory Popcorn Throw from Pier 1 $31.96
That comes to…(drum roll please)………………………………….$199.90
That leaves me with 10 cents for a gumball.
What do you think? What would you buy (with $200, not ten cents)? If you want to read more about our master bedroom and our 1920's Colonial Home, come visit us at Corner of Main!
Thanks for having me Nikki!!