Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Printables - exceeding abundantly above



Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us   -  Ephesians 3:20

This has been one of my favorite scriptures this past year, and continuing into this year. It will soon be framed and on my desk.


I thought I would share, so I am offering this as a free printable to anyone that would like it. These are for personal use only. Just right click on the picture, save, and print. (prints best up to an 8 x 10)








Linking up to :
Delightful Order
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Positivly Splendid
Tater Tots and Jello

Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...