Saturday, January 12, 2013

Meal Plan Jan. 12 - 18

Way back in the day, I used to plan all of our meals. I am going to start planning our meals and sharing them on the blog again. I'm sure most of you won't even care, but sometimes I enjoy looking back through these posts to see what we ate. I'm sure that's weird. It also helps me stay organized to have the plan and links to recipes all in one place.

Saturday - use up all of the leftovers Appetizer Buffet - Taquitos, Baked Cauliflower Cheese Sticks, Buffalo Chicken Bundles

Sunday - Chicken Sliders, raw veggies

Monday - Mongolian Beef

Tuesday - Roasted Chicken Thighs, Roasted Cabbage, Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Chicken Quesadillas, chips and salsa

Friday - Lasagna

Do you plan your meals?





Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...