Thursday, May 2, 2013

Den Update

The last time I mentioned our den I had picked out a brand new love seat that I was waiting to purchase, and planning to paint the back of our built-ins. Fast forward to now and almost all of our furniture has changed.

The original plan was to sell what I didn't want and purchase a love seat, but through a series of events, being patient, and needing to be creative with my resources, I managed to get a lot more than just a love seat. I didn't get the original love seat that I had my eye on, but I did get one that was only a week old, a new rug for the room, new dining room chairs that fit the dining room much better, and new living room furniture without spending any money out of pocket. I only used the funds that I got from selling pieces of furniture that weren't right for our home.



I am now starting with a very neutral/brown den, and couldn't be more thrilled about it. Now the plan is to bring in some pattern color. I just have to figure out what I want.

To Do List
sew a new window shade for the door, something colorful
possibly paint the mirrors...what color?
paint the back of the built-ins
add colorful throw pillows
art over the credenza

Anyone else switching all of your furniture around?

How many thirty-one bags do you spot? Join my private thirty-one page on facebook, Nikki Has A Bag For That. Stay up to date on current customer specials, and request info on purchasing or fundraising.



Don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Custom Design Board. Winner will be announced on Saturday, May 4th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...