Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday Favs - June 7th

I know it's late Saturday night, so just humor me. I still wanted to show you some of my favs from this week.



How To: Plumbers Pipe Bench by DIO

I really like this bench. My husband made a shelf over 10 years ago using plumbing pipe for his office.It is actually in the boys playroom now acting as a tv stand. I wonder if I could get him to make me something else?


 Check out this Pineapple Sunset Layer Cake. It is GOOD! I made it this week for my MIL's birthday.


The boys and I had fun picking blueberries for the first time. I was looking for recipes for how to use them, but it is looking like we are just going to eat them before I have a chance to make anything.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...