Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Got $200? - Let's Add Some Pattern and Color.




It has been a while since I have put together some curtain and pillow combinations. You know I am all about adding some pattern and color to a nice neutral space. I am also a fan of doing it without spending a lot of money.

Today's color combo is teal and gold.

Threshold Shell Print Panels in Blue - Set of 2 95" - $59.98

Threshold Paisley Pillow in Honey - Set of 2 - $59.98 (currently on sale for $44.98 for the pair)

Threshold Basketweave Throw in Tibetan Gold - $24.99


Teal Chevron Pillow Cover from iHeartPillows - Set of 2 - $36

You can make $200 go further in your home than you think.
 
 What is Got $200?



I am linking this post to these blog parties.

Inspire Me Please - House of Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...