Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hey Batter Batter - Free Printables


The past two weeks have felt like a whirlwind of scattered projects. I am trying to get my junk together so that I can start sharing them, but I have been ALL over the place. I have projects going in just about every. single. room. in our house! Yikes!

Cade's room has been on my radar. His room is a mix of antique furniture that was inherited last year from his great grandparents, and a sea of  navy blue and tan. He was given a really cool light up sign that has his name with a baseball and bat. I wasn't planning to do a themed room for him, but it seems to keep creeping in that direction in the accessory department. I'm okay with it. It will be easy and inexpensive to change out a few accessories when the next phase hits.



I wanted something really simple to hang above his dresser, so I just created a few prints that I can stick in a frame.  I will get these printed tomorrow while I'm out running errands. He hasn't seem them yet, but I think he will like them.

Feel free to use them for your own personal use. Just right click and save to your computer.


Linking this post to:

The Pearl Blog - All Things Pretty Part-ay
Liz Marie Blog
House of Rose
Blissfully Ever After
Love of Home and Family
Tatertots and Jello
I Heart Nap Time
Lil' Luna
Somewhat Simple
Today's Creative Blog
Suburbs Mama
Making Home Base
Design, Dining + Diapers
Frugal Friday - The Shabby Nest 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...