Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Goals



In an effort to blog more consistently, and finish projects in an orderly manner, I thought that I would start this year off by making a set of goals for each month. This will help me stay focused. I tend to get distracted easily and move on the the next project without finishing the current project.

Home Projects

- Finish the Dining Room Table (Asher is currently building a table for me and I am not going to ask him to do anything else until it is done. He is doing a great job on it, and I can't wait to share it with you.)
- Finish painting the interior side of our front doors. 

Organizing

- Clean out all of our clothing closets and drawers.
- Get rid of the items that we are not keeping

Blog

- Be Consistent with the the Organize it posts. (2 posts per week)
  

We have a busy month, so I am not going to try to take on too much. This will be plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...