I am going to call January a productive month. I didn't finish everything on my list, but I did complete several things that weren't on the list. I do like keeping up with this here; it's a pretty nice motivator.
- Finish painting the interior side of our front doors. (The weather has not been cooperating with me on this one. I have to have nice weather on a day that I can stay home all day.)
- Be Consistent with the the Organize it posts. (2 posts per week) (This didn't happen.)
- Finish painting the interior side of our front doors.
Finish Master Bedroom
-sew new pillow covers
-recover chair cushion
-paint new piece of art
- photograph and write post about our new dining room table
- photograph my living room and dining room so that I can update my house tour page
What kind of things are you planning to tackle around the house this month?