Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday


http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/





1. This picture is from last Saturday. We drove the boys by the old train depot downtown. We stopped so they could watch them load one of the cars with scrap metal. We were there, so of course I had to take a picture of them.



2.  I painted the back of our media cabinet again and finally posted about it. It has been through many transformations. You can see them all HERE.

3. I helped host the very first What You Wish Wednesday this week. It was so much fun, there were some really good reads. There are still a few more days to link-up, or you can link-up next week.





4.It's finally starting to feel like Summer. We broke the sprinkler out for some water play, and then headed to Sonic for a corndog date. I love being home with these boys. We have so much fun.

5. I was in the process of adding social media buttons using html coding on my blog, but I came across a tutorial for doing it without using any coding. I decided to give it a try, and boy was it easy! It was very helpful to me, so I thought I would pass it along.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...